- October 15, 2016
- Posted by: admin
- Category: AFZA Offshore Company Formation
AFZA Offshore Company Formation
Ajman offshore company formation starts in 2014 from Ajman free zone authority and since now its popular choice for formation offshore company. Ajman offshore company formation offers a tax free structure and 100% confidentiality privacy. Ajman Free zone incorporation requires register agent address for the company address.
Why open an Offshore Company
- Reduce Tax Liability on companies and individuals
- Protect & Grow Wealth
- Enhanced Privacy
No taxes on profits, capital gains.
Minimum of one shareholder.
No Public register of shareholders exists, however the registered agent must retain a shareholders register at the registered office.
It can be one or more directors are required and they cannot be bodies corporate. Register of directors must be held at the registered office but it is not a matter of public record.
No annual report or accounts need be filed. Accounts must be audited and accounts must be distributed to shareholders (but NOT filed).
Main Features of Ajman Offshore Company Formation
- No UAE Residency Visa.
- It does not need to have physical offices in the UAE.
- It may not carry on business within the UAE.
- It is not obliged to maintain its books and records.
- It may have corporate shareholder/corporate director
- It may have non UAE resident as director or shareholder.
- It may not do banking and insurance business without special license.
- It may maintain bank accounts and deposits in the UAE or worldwide.
- Shareholder/director to be physically present in the UAE for incorporation
- Own real estate in UAE with prior authorization from AFZA and the respective Emirate.
- It may have UAE resident as director or shareholder with NOC’s if they are employed
- It may hold shares in other UAE and worldwide companies.
- It may own yachts registered in the UAE.
AFZA Offshore Company Main Activities
- One Activity to General Trading
- Consulting & Advisory Services
- Holding Company
- Investments and Joint Investments Company
- Property Owning
- International Services
- Professional Services
- Shipping and Ship Management Companies
- Commission Agents Company
Prohibited Activities AFZA Offshore Company Formation
- Movie Production
- Game & Win (Raffle coupons)
- Real Estate Brokerage
Documents required for offshore company in Ajman
- Passport copy of each share holder.
- Original bank reference letter, that is for each of the share holder
- Original proof of residency that is for each of the share holder
- MOA and the Application for incorporating an offshore company
CV of each of the share holder in English.
An offshore company cannot be opened directly with any offshore Jurisdictions
Client Approaches Registered Agent
The Registered Agent
Registered Agent prepares all documents and issues a COI on clients behalf
Ajman Free Zone