- October 7, 2016
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Ajman Free Zone
Ajman Free Zone
Ajman Free Zone Authority AFZA is a rapidly growing free zone in Ajman. It has been in operation since 1996 UAE. AFZA is one of the more than 24 free zones in the UAE. It is 65 kms from Dubai. And Ajman free zone offers competitive rates when we compare with two other free zones. Ajman and Sharjah borders and is easily accessible from Dubai via the E311 highway. AFZA is located very near the Ajman port.
AFZA is an Ajman government authorized to incorporate and license companies. These companies enjoy the all same legal status inside the UAE as any other Free Zones company in the matters of trade, imports, exports, contracts, visa and banking Facilities. Your main advantages would be competitive set up and operating costs and proximity to the Ajman port.
For small & medium enterprises as well as entrepreneurs who find entry cost prohibitive can buy office space at a very nominal rent per month. Ajman Free Zone also offers e-commerce licenses to businesses at a price far less than that offered by other free zones in the UAE.
Ajman also scores high on its strategic location. A bridge between the eastern and the western world, it offers the best business possibilities to corporations all over the world. Close to the Arabic Gulf gateway and proximity with Dubai and Sharjah, it provides an excellent accessibility to two prominent international airports and four seaports. Though every port has its own value, the Ajman Port alone, on an average, caters to thousand plus vessels annually.
Ajman Free Zone Company Formation in the Ajman Free Zone
Ajman Free Zone offers the best business environment an entrepreneur for business owner to full fill their all requirement. Here are the benefits of establishing a corporation in the Ajman Fee Zone:-
- 100% foreign owned enterprise:
- 100% exemption of import & export taxes:
- 100% Corporate, personal income tax exemptions:
- 100% repatriation of capital & profits:
- Cheap energy
- operations in UAE
- Lowest tariffs in the region
- Lowest lease prices
- Quick licensing procedures
- State-of-art infrastructure
- Exceptionally low handling charges
- Competitive pricing on premises
- Total exemption from all export and import duties
- Total elimination of all service charges and any kind of hidden fees
- Highly economical wage structure and easy availability of workforce
- Access to a highly developed water port(14 meter)
- There are no foreign currency restrictions:
- The offshore company is exempted from all corporate and income taxes:
- Accommodates dedicated berths for petrochemical / LPG, bulk handling as well as 2 general cargo berths and 2 container terminals repairing, dry docking, ship building and various other marine services:
- 20 years land contract which can be renewed for another 20 years, guaranteeing 40 years of tax and customs free